Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

Sorry it's a little late, but here are some pictures from
Christmas! We spent Christmas in Delta at my parents.
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas night
at Gene's parents. We sure did have a
good time, and we barely fit it in the car to get it all home!
Santa brought Camrynn just what she wanted! A
computer! She also got a cupcake full of cooking stuff for
her kitchen that Santa brought her last year. Santa even left
a note telling her that she had more suprises at home, since he
couldn't leave them in Delta. So when we got home, we found
that Santa had left her two new fish in her fish tank! Here is one of the many toys she got for Christmas. A cute little dog that can be dressed up! She is sitting on a rag quilt that I made! Took me forever to finally get it finished, she was supposed to get it for her birthday:) I didn't want to post any picture of lovely me without makeup but I thought I better include some of me and Gene! We got a digital camera from my parents. And Gene is thrilled that it's pink! Good thing he's color blind ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha true dat!

-Heather