Last week I took off to Vegas for a Girls 'Celebration'
Trip! It was me, my mom, my sister Sharla
and my aunt Sheila!! We had a wild time:) haha.
This was the moment we got comped a trip to the
buffet! Woot! Love free food!!
watching the lions at the MGM!
We all boarded the 'double decker' bus and headed
to the Fashion Show mall to do some shopping!
Gotta love shopping in Vegas!!
And I got a TATTOO!!! Haha, it's just a fake one:)
It's a henna tattoo. I thought it was pretty fun
and something to remember our Vegas trip by!
Until it washes off!
We all boarded the 'double decker' bus and headed
to the Fashion Show mall to do some shopping!
Gotta love shopping in Vegas!!
And I got a TATTOO!!! Haha, it's just a fake one:)
It's a henna tattoo. I thought it was pretty fun
and something to remember our Vegas trip by!
Until it washes off!


4 comments:
How fun! Im so glad you posted pic's. Mama loree looks thrilled and gotta love that sharla!
Jenna, you girls know how to have fun!! Maybe too much fun!
How come I wasn't invited to go to Vegas? I'm I not lucky enought? I hope you guys had a good Easter weekend!
It was fun going to Vegas.. tattoo and all. That was a waste of money huh? Oh well, guess we can say we did it anyway. Where can our girls trip be next year? Maybe I will have more energy by then. It was fun just being together.
Post a Comment