Well, it was bound to happen. And last week when
we were in Delta, it did. My car went over 100,000
miles!!! NO!! It was a sad day. I can't believe I have
been in that car for that many miles. Wow!
100,000 miles? Sell it? No. Not yet anyways:)
No! You stop and run around the car! haha.
There's Gene and Dad... running :)
And Mom and Camrynn... running!
And then we were off to dinner like planned!
Wonder what Gene is thinking? That we are crazy?! :)
Anyone want to buy my car? ;)
4 comments:
It's so fun to see your parents acting like teenagers! Does Gene have any other expression or is that it? JK~
my car only has 70 thousand miles on it. because i am your friend, i am prepared to trade you cars straight across. the ball's in your court.
No worries, my car will be to that mark soon. I just can't bring myself to trade it yet...it's paid for.
SO I think its funny that you guys ran around your car when hit hit 100K. Heather said you were supposed to do that, but I thought she was crazy! Guess its a zufelt thing...lol
Post a Comment