Here's some updated photos of our house
for those of you who have been wanting to
see! You know who you are!!! :)
We bought a new loveseat for our upstairs
living room. Now we have seating! Before
we only had the one chair and the room looked
pretty empty!
So if not, here it is! So come people! Come visit:)
Seems now that we have an actual guest room,
we don't have that many guests over!!
Funny how that works....
desk and I am going to use it to scrapbook on! Yay!!
Can't beat free! I'm only showing you half
the room because I haven't painted the other 2
walls yet. hee hee. More to come later!
will be to scrapbook on. haha!
And this is how our front yard is looking.
Much better:) We removed a bunch of ivy...
Yes removed, if you can't tell by the massive
amount that is still there!
And the previous owners had some odd
addiction to dead wood. So we removed all that!
We added plants and mulch to
the front flower bed and it made it look
SOOO much better!! And the lights up the
walk way are rather nice too!
And this is how our front yard is looking.
Much better:) We removed a bunch of ivy...
Yes removed, if you can't tell by the massive
amount that is still there!
And the previous owners had some odd
addiction to dead wood. So we removed all that!
We added plants and mulch to
the front flower bed and it made it look
SOOO much better!! And the lights up the
walk way are rather nice too! 


8 comments:
you're going to make shanna think that she needs a scrapbooking room now, thanks a lot :)
As she should. You used to have a 'man cave'!!!
I love your house! You do such a good job at decorating!
Wow, what a cute house!! I love it. You have such amazing interior design skills. Each room looks awesome!!
Cute house! I love the new desk! Perfect for scrapbooking!
Hi ! We have a little landscaping job to complete out back. When will you have some time? Love you, Dad
your house is darling!!!! It'll be so great when I grow up and can have a big girl house, too... *sigh*...
Cute house :)
Post a Comment