Sunday, November 15, 2009

Help me win a $30,000 Smile Makeover!!

When I was 4 years old I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to have chemothearpy and radiation. The raditation has caused long term effects with my teeth and jaw. I have the jaw size of a young child and my teeth have no roots on them!!!
I heard about a contest that 1800dentist was doing. A $30,000 Smile Makeover! If you could take a few seconds to log onto their website and view my short video and vote I would be very appreciative!! You can vote multiple times until the 1st of December. It only takes a few seconds to vote and you don't have to share any information:)
I also have a link posted on my facebook page that makes it easy to vote, so if you are my friend on FB, go there and vote for me please! My wonderful sister also made a slideshow that tells my story. You can view it on facebook also, because I couldn't figure out how to post it on here! Feel free to add me as a friend on facebook:)
I have been amazed at all the people I know (and some who I don't know, and they don't know me!) who have taken the time to vote and spread the word about my story! It is unbelievable. I thank and love you all!!! This would be a life changing event for me and I would appreciate if you all could take the time to vote for me at least once a day until the contest ends:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1800dentist.com just search for Jenna!!

3 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Im a votin' fool! I spend alot of my time voting, logging out, logging back on and voting again! You better win dang it!

Amber Rasch said...

I will vote my butt off! And if I could actually lose weight and my butt would disapear from voting, it would be even better! But I will do it no matter what! Haha! Good luck Jenna!

Gene and Jenna said...

Thanks to you all!!! :D