Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

CHRISTMAS 2009!!
This year for Christmas Gene's Mema and family
came for Christmas! They stayed for almost a
week and the week was full of fun, family and
food! I think everybody had an enjoyable time
visiting and it was great to be able to have them
at our home for Christmas. Gene's sister Heather
and her family came Chrsitmas afternoon and stayed
the weekend also!
Camrynn the poser:) This is Christmas
afternoon when the Valerio's showed up. My parents also came by Saturday afternoon to celebrate Christmas and swap presents. This year was our first year not going home for Christmas so it was bittersweet. Here Camrynn in with some of her gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Pace. More presents! We all sure were spoiled this year:)
Camrynn and her cute cousin Brayden:)
(Heather and Dallas new baby)
Aren't they both cuties!!!
We had a great Christmas and thank everyone
who came by and visited and those who
spoiled us with wonderful gifts. But mostly
we are happy we got to spend it with our familes.
We love you all and hope you enjoyed
yourselves as much as we did!

1 comment:

The Jackson Three said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I have learned how to work my cricut and LOVE it! I have made a b-day card already. That would be really fun to get together and do something! Have a great New Year!!! (I think YOU need to have another baby! Camrynn needs a sibling!) ;)