Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years

Happy New Year 2010!!
Our first family picture of the new year.
Bear with me people, it's midnight, I
look like crap:)
We celebrated New Years this year with
the Thayers:) Thanks for getting together
with us last minute! We really didn't
want to spend new years alone!!
We spent the night eating:)
And this is just dessert!! And then we played board games and the Wii! Mandi must secretly play the Wii, because she dominated!! :P
Here is Camrynn eating her pie:)
Can you say sugar coma?
And Mandi and Ben made resolutions
to not drink any more pop this year.
So here is Mandi chugging a Pepsi
before midnight:) Poor kids,
they don't know what they are going
to miss! I will have to drink their
share of Pepsi for them!!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

WOW Im looking sweet but for the record it was 11:35ish when I was literally chugging that pepsi...mmmmm pepsi.....! THanks for an awesome night we had a blast! Love you guys! Oh and please drink our pepsi for us...no need to be wasting it:)