Monday, February 1, 2010

February Birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR
FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS:)
Corby! Brother-in-law
February 1st! Eric- Gene's Dad February 8th He is the one in the black vest singing. Can you believe this is the only picture I have of him is from our reception?!?! Note Dallas and how young he looks! haha
ME!!! February 15th:)
This is me on my birthday last year. haha
And Oakley:) February 17th

2 comments:

The Jackson Three said...

Yipppeee! Happy birthday to you!!! I think I'll make it a holiday! YES!!! NOTE TO THE USA, FEB. 15 is a NO work or school day!!!!! There you go, my present to you!!! :) Take care!

Chantel White said...

February is such a great month! We have lots of February birthdays as well. This year we are adding one to the mix.....Brielle will be born on the 11th, so just a few days before your birthday! Hope you have a great one! :)