Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nascar 2010

It's that time of year again!
Nacar in Vegas!
We went down to Mesquite Friday and
got schooled in bowling ;) See previous post... Saturday was cold and rainy!!! But luckily we didn't get rained out. So they got to run the whole race, we just had to wait for them to dry the track at the beginning. Sunday's weather was FABULOUS!! It was in the upper 60's, lower 70's! I can't wait for summer now:) It was a good race, not as many cautions as we would have liked to see, but it was fun! Jeff Gordon led almost the whole race with his team-mate Jimmie Johnson winning it in the last laps. At least Kyle Busch didn't win it! And Josh- Dale Jr. did better than Vickers!! So neener neener:) Here is Gene, me and my brother Adam at Sundays race.
And here is Adam, Mom and Dad:)
It was another great year at the races!!!

2 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Oh how I wish that I could have gone! I LOVE NASCAR too!! I'm glad Kyle didn't win. Next time take me and leave Gene home lol!

Chantel White said...

What a fun tradition you and your family have! I just might have to head down to Vegas some day to attend a race. I think it would be a blast!!