Friday, April 30, 2010

Disneyland Day 2

Day 2 of Disneyland was acutally
spent at California Adventure! It was
alot of fun, but it compares to Lagoon,
and personally I think Lagoon may be better:)
It has alot of rollarcoaster type rides, and that
just is not MY thing:)
Camrynn ran into Lightning McQueen and Mater! Here we are squashing grapes with our feet... haha. Just kidding, but we had to get a family pic! Me and Dad both tend to get naseous on rides, so why ride them and be sick at Disneyland? haha. So he spent most of the time photgraphing everyone, so I had to get one of him:) Camrynn and Grandma on one of the Bug's Life rides. Pretty mellow, but yes, it gave me a headache... Boo:( So I wasn't about to go on this spinning contraption. Luckily Gene has himself a riding buddy. Camrynn was more than happy to go on every ride that she could! Gene had to go on this rollarcoaster all by himself!! I wasn't about to die... And Camrynn was too small:( Sad for Camrynn, happy day for me, since I wouldn't have to worry! Camrynn met Mr. & Mrs. Incredible... They were... incredible:)
Good ol' bumper cars! Camrynn LOVED
running into people she didn't know.
And then she would just laugh so hard!
Makes me worried about when she
gets a drivers license:)
We blazed through California Adventure in
one day and had a good time:) Our favorite
ride there had to be Soarin' Over California.
Gene's was probably the rollar coaster!
Camrynn hated the bugs life in 3D though!
Because it sprays you and the chair has little
'bugs' running beneath it:) She wasn't so sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it not to dang much fun.....I am ready to go again.