Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day!
Since Gene is living in Delta now, Camrynn and I
hitched a ride with Mandi to go see Gene and
my dad for Fathers Day:) We also had a baby shower, a bridal shower and a reception to attend
that weekend! So it was a busy weekend. We
also went and looked at a possible place to
rent. So keep your fingers crossed that something
can happen with out house:)
Anways, back to Fathers Day... Gene got a Utes
hat and a dog bone wrench. I thought it was
pretty nifty!! And I got my Dad a tie! haha.
He has been wanting a red tie, so I took the
opportunity to get him one:)
Hope they had a great Fathers Day! Love ya!

3 comments:

Finlinson's said...

It seems so weird to think that you are moving back to Delta!! I bet your families are so excited.

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Hope things can work out with your house! Good luck you guys!

Ron Pace said...

Hey you, Thanks for the tie.
Love you, Dad