Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Temple Square

We had the opportunity to go see the
Temple Lights last weekend!
The temple looked so beautiful!
My favorite party was the reflection
pond, but I didn't get a good picture. Here's our little family in front of some lights!
Mom and Dad went with us. Or should
I say we went with them! :)
This was the view from my parents
motel/hotel room! Very neat!
And this is a new building going
up that was by our motel.
Camrynn thought it was the Tower
or Terror:) All in all, it turned out to be
a good trip! We finished our Christmas shopping
and I went to a doctors appointment. It went well,
other than I have high cholesterol!! Bring on the Cheerios:)

2 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

There is nothing better than seeing the Temple Lights well I guess maybe Cheerios:) LOL!!!!

Finlinson's said...

Jenna I love the pics, so pretty. Looks like you guys had a great time!!