Gene and I celebrated our 7th wedding Anniversary the
beginning of April. I don't think we did anything
fun other than go out to lunch. But I will take him
up on food anytime! Every year I look through our photos
trying to find a good one. With both of us. Together.
Let's just say I don't need to search for a good one, I
just need to search for one at all. We are lame, and don't
have any photos of us together!!! Good thing Camrynn took
one of us, or you wouldn't be getting any pictures! I mean it,
I only found one!! Sad. Here's to next year.....
Love that boy:)
4 comments:
Nice blog Jenna, I think you do a great job. Love ya Dad.
Happy Anniversary, you two!!! :)
Hey, I'm available to take pictures any time. :) I'm proud of you for making it 7 years.
Great Kelly, as soon as I like myself I will get pictures done:) And now it is almost 8 years since I took so long to post this. ha
Post a Comment