Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!
Camrynn was a scarecrow this year.
This year Camrynn watched Pooh's Halloween Heffalump movie (and was scared). Then we celebrated with a pumpkin shaped pizza from good ol' Papa Murpheys and started our trick-or-treating at around 5. We headed into Cedar first and visited the people we knew and then made our way back to Enoch. Since we are in a real neighborhood this year, Gene was excited to get home and pass out halloween candy. We had more trick-or-treaters this year than the last 3 years combined! Camrynn and I made our way around the block and were able to meet some of our neighbors. All in all it was a very fun halloween and I think it will only get better as Camrynn gets older:)
Here was Camrynn's first halloween, well actually her 2nd since
she was only 2 weeks old for her '1st' halloween.
What a cute flower!!
And here she is as a chicken/duck! I LOVE this costume!!

2 comments:

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Jenna-
I can't believe how big Camrynn is! She has grown up so much, and I feel like such a jerk that I haven't made it over to see your new house. I really do want to come and visit. It was so good to hear from you. Every time I am out in Enoch, I look at your old place and wonder how you are. I need to drop by. I hope things are going well. Your house looks great in the pictures. Take care!
Megan

The Huntsman's said...

hey guys! your little girl is so big and cute! i hope you dont care that i check out your blog!