Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! It's because we have
done nothing exciting so I thought I would do a little flashback
Friday. Of course they are all of Camrynn:)
This is Camrynn at 4 months. Right around Valentines Day 2005
So serious... Here she is sitting in her swing at around 6 months! She just loved that and could spend all day in there:)
I think this one is around 6 months too. What a
cutie patootie!
She's around 12-15 months and is running around
with one of her dads socks from baseball. And
showing off her new teeth!
Here she is looking like a little sweetie snuggling up
with MY stuffed animal:) She wanted to claim it as her own!

3 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

She is such a cutie patootie! She was the cutest baby ever!

Shroonie said...

It's amazing she how big she has gotten and it doesn't seem like it's been that long. She is adorable and you and gene are doing a fantastic job raising her.

Anonymous said...

Camrynn is so cute. She has gotten so big, it kinda makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. I love you guys tons...and I agree with Shroonie...you guys are doing a great job raising Camrynn. But she is toooo cute.