it look 'distressed' but you can't tell by this picture!
And this one is my favorite I think:) I want to thank Mandi for letting me know they weredoing crafts and to Angie and all the other Allred girlsfor letting me make them! I am so excited! Thanks girls!!
They turned out darling! Thank you for wanting to craft with us. Maybe next time you can come over to Grandma Vickie's and hang out. Mandi is lucky to have a great friend like you!!
Those turned out way cute Jenna! Good job. That looks like it was a lot of fun to do! That's so neat that you get to hang out with Mandy really often. I wish I had Delta ol Delta friends that lived closer to me! Thanks for that tip about Albertson's. It sounds like a great deal and my fam LOVES pizza!
3 comments:
They turned out darling! Thank you for wanting to craft with us. Maybe next time you can come over to Grandma Vickie's and hang out.
Mandi is lucky to have a great friend like you!!
Those turned out way cute Jenna! Good job. That looks like it was a lot of fun to do! That's so neat that you get to hang out with Mandy really often. I wish I had Delta ol Delta friends that lived closer to me! Thanks for that tip about Albertson's. It sounds like a great deal and my fam LOVES pizza!
I wish i was as crafty as Angie!! They turned out darling. I will let you know on any of the Allred's upcoming crafts!
Post a Comment