Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday! to me:)

I celebrated my 24th birthday on Sunday! My parents
were able to come down Saturday and we spent the
day in St. George shopping and visiting. On Sunday Gene
made us all a nice pancake breakfast and we all
hung out and had lunch and watched the Daytona 500!
Yay, for Nascar:) Gene bought me this really neat
Welcome sign. And more stuff for my Cuttlebug machine!
Thanks Gene!
Mandi and Ben totally made my night by getting me this
for my birthday! If you know me at all you know I'm a
big chocolate milk fan!! I can't believe how big it is! Should
last me a little while at least:) And I can work out with it!
And they also got me a gift card to Roberts! Thanks guys!
They also brought me CHEESECAKE!!! And we played
the dice game before they were nice enough to take
Camrynn for the evening so me and Gene could go to dinner!
Alone!! Thanks so much!!It was a great birthday and I want to thank everyone for the gifts
and the calls and the cards! I love you all!

6 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

That sure is a hot picture of me! lol! Im so glad you had a good birthday! (and im proud of gene for taking you out, even though we had to force him MEN!) Hope you enjoy your chocolate milk!!! Love you lots!

Finlinson's said...

Hey Jenna, hope you had a great birthday. And I diddo the Daytona 500. GO NASCAR!!!

chr!st!e said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! It sounds like you guys had alot of fun.

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Jenna,
Happy Birthday! Dang, I wish I had remembered! It sounds like you are busy as ever. When did Gene get a new job? Does this mean he doesn't commute anymore? Wow, I am out of touch with you, aren't I? Are you still working? I need to call you.
Megan

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday!

Holly or Joe said...

Happy birthday! Though I'm totally late. sounds like you had a good one!!