Friday, February 6, 2009

Trip to the Dentist...Free!

I was reading the paper the other day and saw
an article about a Free Dental Clinic for kids here in Cedar.
Since Gene just started his new job a couple months ago
we don't have any dental insurance yet. And even with his old
job we didn't have dental.(long story) So it had been about a year since
Camrynn has been able to go to the dentist! So I jumped on this
opportunity! So off to the dentist we go... Well she had a
couple tiny cavities. Dang it! But they filled them right then
and there! All for Free:)
Here she is with all her treats and new toothbrushes! Here she is in the chair. To you she may look kinda scared, but she was so enthralled in the movie she had no idea the dentist was even doing anything! She never made a peep. Just sat there with her hands in her lap watching the movie!! Amazing kid. I took another picture of them working on her but I must not have saved it! Bummer. But you get the idea of how our day went! The dentist said she has really nice teeth, we just have to get those back teeth better! Camrynn did an awesome job and didn't want to leave. She's such a good girl:)

3 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

YAY for Cam! I have done dental work on many kids and I have gotten bitten by them every single time! Those dang sugar bugs! Im so proud of Camrynn. When it's time for braces is like 4 years, you just let me know!

Betsy said...

I HATE the dentist! You valentine's crafts turned out really cute! We need to get together again with Janae and have fun!

Anonymous said...

My little Camrynn is so brave..I hate to go to the dentist..but as long as she can watch a movie she is ok...She is such a cutie, I miss you guys.
Love,
Mom