My Aunt Shelia invited my Mom and I to go
with her to the Scrapbook Expo this year. I had
been last year and had fun so we decided to go!
My Mom, Camrynn and I went up Friday and
did alot of shopping!! It was so fun:)
We went to dinner with my aunt, her son Derrick
and his family. It was a great dinner:)
This is Wyatt and Camrynn before going to the pool.
I forgot to take picture IN the pool! Whoops.
Camrynn has on one of those funny swimsuits
that have built in floaties. It looks kinda funny, but
since I can't swim it's the best thing EVER!!
We had to rest after buying SOO much stuff
and lugging it around:)
We all had such a blast and I came home
with a bunch of great stuff!
at a make and take class! I love free:)
Meanwhile, Gene went with his friend Brian
to the David Allan Coe concert in St. George.
97% of you probably have never even heard of
the guy. You other 3% probably thought he was dead:)
Gene said it was a bummer of a concert. Mr. Coe
himself kept hacking up a lung and the concert was
over by 9pm. (It started @ 8pm!!!)
Luckily Gene got the tickets for Free! haha.
Meanwhile, Gene went with his friend Brian
to the David Allan Coe concert in St. George.
97% of you probably have never even heard of
the guy. You other 3% probably thought he was dead:)
Gene said it was a bummer of a concert. Mr. Coe
himself kept hacking up a lung and the concert was
over by 9pm. (It started @ 8pm!!!)
Luckily Gene got the tickets for Free! haha.




5 comments:
My comment is gone, it's the other flaw with blogger I've been having....Anyways Camrynn is so dang cute and it looks like you had a blast!
Wow, how fun!! I have never been to the scrapbook expo before, but it sure looks fun. I'm with you when it comes to FREE! You just can't beat it! Especially when it is as cute as your blocks turned out. On the other hand, poor Gene and his free concert didn't sound quite as fun. ;) What a cute picture of you with Camrynn!!
I love those blocks you made. You guys are always having fun!!
So fun! I love scrapbooking! I haven't done it in so long. :( Those blocks are super cute. I love free too! Bummer for Gene. I've never heard of that guy but it sounds like I'm not missing out much. ;)
Post a Comment