Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to the family baby Brayden!

Gene's sister Heather had her baby on Saturday, August 29th. He is such a cutie!!! He was born at 9:09 PM and weighed in at 6 lbs 13 oz? Give or take a couple ounces:) But he is such a GOOD BABY! I am so very excited for them! Here is Gene and Camrynn holding baby Brayden Jay! I think Camrynn was excited to meet her new cousin! Here's the proud daddy Dallas! Keep up the good work Dallas:) And Mommy Heather with Brayden! Awww.... Please note that her hair is done, and her make-up on!!! Way to go Heather:) Congrats to you Heather and Dallas! I can't forget to mention the big sister Bree! Sorry I don't have any pics of her or the new family of 4! And way to go Heather! You look AWESOME for just delivering a baby the day before:)

1 comment:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

He's a doll! You're post looks awesome I can't imagine how long it took.. I'll call you later though I've been working on it. CONGRATS TO HEATHER AND DALLAS!!