Happy Birthday to my baby!!!
I cannot believe she turned 5 on the 17th!
Gotta love the pink converse sneakers!
My mom got her the cute vest, thanks Mom!!
have dinner in Milford. It was a combined birthday
party with my dad and Camrynn!
Camrynn got the cute vest, a tinkerbell
notebook and an American Girl baby doll
from my parents:)
book, and some cool twistable colored pencils
and crayons! This is how she sat for a long
time! Just looking at her princess book!
She loved it!!! haha.
bike, she got a new big girl bike for her
birthday! (plus the neighbor girl broke her other bike)
She was so excited to pick it out!
PINK just like she wanted!!
We didn't have a party this year. It was just
our little family and we spent the day doing
whatever Camrynn wanted to do!
We went to the movie "Cloudy with a
chance of Meatballs". It was a cute movie!
Then we went and picked out her new bike,
went to lunch at McDonalds (woo!) and played there.
Then home for presents, cake and another movie!
Monsters VS Aliens this time. I think Camrynn
had a good day, and it was a relief for me not to
have to plan anything!! haha.
We love you Camrynn, and we can't
beleive your 5!!





6 comments:
Looks like she scored big!
It's defianlty bitter-sweet that she's 5! I cannot believe it! Im so glad she liked our gift! Happy Birthday Camrynn!
I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember holding her when she was just home and i though i was going to break her. wow, happy 5th, Camrynn!
Good Heavens....Its like Christmas!!! :) Its SO fun having an only child to spoil, huh?!?! I love it! :)
OH...and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us! :)
Happy Birthday Camrynn!!It looks like she got tons of fun stuff and had such a fun day!!
Post a Comment