Thursday, October 1, 2009

Heather made me do it!!!

Haha, this is a funny story that happened while we were in Page:) We were all at a park visting when the girls decided they had to go to the potty, and they had to go NOW! Not going to lie, I had to go too :) So we go looking for a bathroom, and you think there would be one since we are at a public park!! Well, no luck... So we find this gym and it's all locked up, except for this window that is WIDE open.. heehee! Well, when you have little girls that just have to go right this second, what's a mom to do? So needless to say, I became a delinquent and climbed through the window!! The pictures speak for themselves... And who, might you ask is taking the pictures?!? That's right. Heather... She made me do all the breaking and entering while she sits outside and takes blackmail photos. I WILL get her back. As soon as I get bailed out of jail. Ha! JUST KIDDING!!!!

4 comments:

Chantel White said...

Lol, gotta love being a Mom and all of the fun/crazy things that it entails!! That story and those pics are too funny. Luckily for me, I have a lil boy who can just find a secluded area if it has to come down to that. ;) Guess I will have to start taking pointers though since I have a lil girl on the way. Lets hope I am as sneaky and agile as you! :)

The Jackson Three said...

love it.

Finlinson's said...

Things a mom will do!! I'm sure my turn is right around the corner.

Linda said...

That is SO funny!!! Of course, Heather would take blackmail photos...but, I have a BUNCH on Heather, any time you need them Jenna, just let me know!!! :) lol