Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Brian Regan!

For our Annivesary this year I got
Gene tickets to go see Brian Regan.
He is a good, clean, HILARIOUS
comedian! We invited our friends
Kelly and Trevor to go with us and
we had a blast! Lots of laughs!!
Before the show we went to dinner at
Iggys and just had an all around
good time hanging out with
Kelly and Trevor!
This is Gene and I on our way into
the show. It was perfect weather!
Not too hot or too cold, and the
wind never even blew:)
Here are our friends Kelly and Trevor
after the show, we had a great time
chilling by the water that runs out of
the Tuachan. And I didn't even
post any embarrassing pictures!!
We all had a great time! And Tuachan is
such a pretty place to go to a show! I
highly recommend it! Thanks guys
for going with us!

No comments: