Monday, May 10, 2010

How I spent my Mothers Day:)

Well it's that time of year again,
time to do the calves and get them
ready to be shipped off to the Ranch for
the summer. And it happened to fall
on Mothers Day:)
Poor little moo-moos. They are all feeling
a bit crappier than when they started the day!
Some more than others...
For example this little guy:( haha. But regardless of it being Mothers Day I look forward to doing the cows every year:) It is a good time, and I always get a good farmers tan! And afterwards we spent the day playing in the yard and having a yummy BBQ! No better way to spend the day! And I got spoiled with 2 movies from Gene and Camrynn, a Mother-Daughter 'Jim Shore' figurine from Camrynn (and my Mom!), and a loaf of bread and a couple scrapbook pages from Gene's mom! Thank you to everyone! And Happy Mothers Day to my Mom, and to Gene's Mom too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was glad I got to just hang with Camrynn, I get the best job!!!