I love the 4th of July, it is my FAVORITE holiday:)
Every year we spend it in Delta, because Delta
ROCKS the 4th!! Sorry my pictures are
backwards, but this is how we spent the 4th...
Derby time!! Woot! Gotta love the derby:)
And I got to go to the derby with a couple of
my favorite people- Shanna and Alan!!!
We had a lovely time, except the horrible people
behind us who were total JERKS!
Gene was in the pits of course, and next
year he will be doing the Figure 8 races again!
The park is another great thing about the
4th. Good food, good family, good friends and
FUN! We love eating there, riding the rides, and
buying the crafts:) Well, I love the crafts!
Not like I bought anything though;)
Camrynn and her candy! I wish there was
more than salt water taffy though...
Here we are all at the parade! The paradewas great and the flyover was awesome
as always, too bad I didn't get pictures
of it though this year....
I LOVE THE 4TH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment