I went to St. George last week to see my friends
Kelly and Trevor! Since St. George is so blasted
hot we took the kids to the splash pad down there!
ball of course!! What a fun day!
we went to the July Jamboree here in Cedar.
It is a car show, craft boutique, fair thing on
Main Street and it is something we go to every year!
Camrynn enjoyed the bounce houses:)
for going with me! And for watching Camrynn
while I worked and helping me pack:)
2 comments:
Why don't I still have the frisbee on my head, at least we would know where it was...LOL I had fun down at your house, now we will be able to get together alot and do stuff all the time. We will have fun. Provo trips etc....can't wait.
That splash pad looks like fun. I could lay in that waterfall after a day like today. Camrynn is too cute.
Post a Comment