Back in September we went to Salt Lake to visit Gene's
friend Jeremy. He had just recieved a kidney transplant!
He is such a deserving guy and we were thrilled
to learn that he had found a donor. What an
awesome person you must be to donate your
own kidney to someone!
Jeremy was doing remarkably well. And has
been ever since. I didn't take pictures, because
who really likes pictures when your in a hospital?!
We also visited Shanna and Alan. They were
nice enough to let us stay in their spare room.
We had a good time and went to dinner Saturday
and Sunday, (Alan was being studious) we
went to feed the geese.
Gene being the hard worker he is insisted that
he needed to catch up on his sleep on the
way up AND the way back. So I was stuck driving.
Camrynn decided to sleep too.
So since they decided to sleep. I decided to
take blackmail photos. Well, that doesn't really
work with Camrynn... But it does with Gene!
He will love to know that I posted him sleeping
on the blog:)
While I was playing photographer there was
a big fire in the Draper area and the whole
valley was filled with smoke. So I took a picture.
The sun was actually a cool pink color, but
it doesn't come across in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment