Tuesday, September 20, 2011

6th Anniversary!

I thought I would post some pictures of Gene and I throughout the last six years. I think I uploaded every picture I have of us together. Don't worry, there is only 5:) I believe Camrynn is in every picture with us, or one of us is with Camrynn in a picture, so lo and behold... No pictures of us!! :( This one is funny. Gene loves pictures:) Road Trip to Arizona! Gene is not secretly a chipmunk, he is eating sunflower seeds:) This was in Cinnamon Tree #42. Aw, the memories.... This is when we were apartments managers! We moved up in the world, from a one bedroom to a two!! Woot woot! Gene and I at my parents house. We are so young and funny looking. haha!! And skinny!! This is the only picture from my wedding that is remotely good that I have on my computer. Man we looked young:) And in love!! Aw! Don't worry, we still are! I love that boy, except when he won't smile during pictures....

1 comment:

The Jackson Three said...

CUTE!!! how fun to look back! I love it! You two are so cute together!!! Congrats on 6 years!!! Holy hannah! and I thought our 2 years was a lot!