Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Christmas 2010
For Christmas 2010 we had bunches of fun.
Camrynn had a school Christmas program and got to wear pajamas to school!
We went to many family Christmas parties where we were spoiled with lots of great gifts and fun times:) Breanna and Camrynn gor matching aprons and looked too cute!
Since Gene's birthday is on Christmas, we like to celebrate has birthday later in the day so it seems more like a seperate event:) He got the scope he had been wanting and I had been hiding since July! I got a heck of a deal on it before I left Ace and we moved to Delta...
And I got a bunch of things I wanted too! Probably because I bought it for myself and wrapped it up:) I also got 2 Nooks! I returned them and upgraded to the Nook Color. I love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment