Thursday, November 15, 2012

April-Easter Egg Hunt

Love Easter! My 2nd favorite holiday next to the 4th
of July! I love it even more when it is warm too, just like
this year was...
 We headed out to Hinckley bright and early for their yearly
Easter Egg hunt. It was a blast as usual:)
 I think Camrynn may need a larger bucket...
This was the first year in 7 years that she didn't win
a stuffed animal. A little sad for her, but to be honest I
was glad to not add another stuffed animal to our house:)
It is bursting at the seams with stuffed animals. haha
 Never pass up an opportunity to get a picture of Gene!
 The fam.

1 comment:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Yay! I found your blog! Hope you don't mind if I peek in every once in a while to see what you've been up to!