Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of Kindergarten!

Where did the time go?! My baby started
Kindergarten on August 26th!
I cannot believe it. Camrynn
was thrilled of course. She
has been wanting to go to
school since she was 2!
Her teacher is Mrs. Willoughby and there are
22 kids in her class. 16 girls and 6 boys:)
She is only in half day and goes in the
afternoon. I take her to school everyday,
and then she rides the bus home.
She has always wanted to ride a bus.
I have no idea why?!
This is her in her classroom! She was so excited! And I did well too. I didn't even cry! I had a rough time at Back to School night, but I made it through her first day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute, I can't beleive she is in school either....time flies...but she will love school.