The beginning of August, we took two of
Gene's sisters for about 4 days. We had some fun!
We also made them a little bored since we were
in the middle of moving. But I enjoyed having
Alexis and Katie here, even though they tried to
eat us out of house and home:) They did help
a bunch and helped with dinner!
rode 4-wheelers. Every year around this time we
make our annual trip to the Deer Camp. It was
a very windy day but we enjoyed our dutch oven dinner
and our ride! We also did some practice shooting:)
of 4-wheeling since moving back to Delta. But I
have failed to get pictures. One of my favorite rides
was with our friends Brian and Kristy etc., we rode over
the mountain from Fillmore to Richfield. It was an
all day thing! We stopped in Richfield for some lunch
at Pizza Hut. It sure did get really cold up on the mountain
and we were a bit unprepared:) But we managed!
get-together at the Ridings house in Delta!
We BBQ'ed and played some games outdoors.
We played some night croquet, and had a blast!
I won 2 of 3 games that night! WOOT!
the back of his 4-wheeler. It is rather funny to me!
2 comments:
YAY for updates...my how i've missed you guys! Gene's nose looks horrible(doesn't he know to catch the ball with his mit?!!) Cam, what can I say about Camrynn, SHES ALL GROWN UP! she looks so cute! Your house is darling!! Im glad you are so happy!? You deserve it!
I am opting for a stick figure in place of me being in the picture personally....
Post a Comment