Monday, September 13, 2010

Gene's 3rd broken nose...

Delta is all about recreation. So Gene decided to
get in on the action. He decided to play co-ed softball.
The result was his 3rd and most expensive broken nose.
He was in the outfield and took a ball to the nose.
He is so mad about it:) He says the ball grazed the top of his
mitt and WHAM, right into his nose. I heard the noise
was horrific. Yes heard. I didn't get to witness it, I was
in line for cheese fries. Haha. Needless to say, I didn't
get my cheese fries! Camrynn was sure mad about it!
So after a visit to the ER, missing 2 weeks of work,
a trip to a nose specialist in Payson, $1500
later, Gene is all better. But not playing softball this year!!
And not next year if I have any say in it:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gener....

Lesa Riding said...

I agree, NO MORE SOFTBALL
it's just not worth it.